2015 has been really a very good year both personally and professionally. It is very hard to compensate the things that I have learnt and achieved in 2015.
One of the most interesting Quote that I enjoyed reading aloud in 2015.
“The test didn’t fail. The *product* failed. The test *succeeded*.”
My New year resolution as a Tester
- Learn to become an expert in Testing Activities and Test Management skills
- Apply better coding skills in Testing
- Expertise in Bug Advocacy
- Read at least one Software testing book
- Attend Meet ups and Network with New people
- Become a speaker in at least one Software Testing conference/Meetup
- Motivate others to Learn and Do New things
- Write Blogs
I’m writing this post originally inspired from